Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Summertime Bliss :)

So here's whats been going on in our life lately.. We recently got pre-approved for a house, so we've been looking all over Utah County for one!! Its terrific. Today we found a GREAT condo in Pleasant Grove and we put in an offer! Almost every other condo/house we liked something was wrong with it, or it was sold a few days later..... Its nice to actually be the first offer for once :) I was starting to get frustrated, but we soon realized that thats kinda the way it goes with buying a house...
In Wallabys news, nothing new is really happening.. No break-ins, luckily. Business is going great, Jeff and I work during the day so we have nights together :) I love it!
Today, Jeff and I went to the pool, which was so much fun. Its definitely one of our favorite things. Also, we've officially been married for SIX MONTHS!! :) Time flies by so fast. Its been the best six months of my life. I love Jeff..

No comments:

Post a Comment