Wednesday, January 6, 2010

School Time!

Well today was the first day of the new semester! Jeff and I have already spent a grand total of 276 dollars on school books... Not so fun. And we still have 3 books to buy. I've finally decided on a major, which is Behavioral Science with an emphasis in either family studies or social work. I can't decide. But I'm very excited about working towards my bachelors degree... So excited in fact, that I'm taking 19 credits this semester!... BLEH. Can anyone here see me as a marriage counselor? Thats my chosen profession today.. we'll see if that changes again.
Jeff has three classes this semester; management, accounting, and economics! doesn't that sound like fun?? He's doing a really great job and is working towards a possible associates in accounting. I'm really glad jeff loves numbers and money and stuff like that. Its definitely not my forte. Thats why we got hitched :)

1 comment:

  1. did you check out chegg.com? you might be able to save a ton by renting. And you might be able to get them before you even reach the deadline for returning the books you already bought...that way you don't even have to go without!

    ReplyDelete